RMA & Services
RMA TERMS & CONDITIONS
We suggest you to first contact the manufacturer, if you find any defect. Contact numbers are provided in the users manual.
Our return policy is 21 days, as long as the below mentioned terms and conditions are met. You must inspect the box before taking the delivery.
All returns must include everything as indicated below:
- Packaging in original (manufacturer's box, styrofoam, plastic bags, undisturbed location of the UPC barcode, etc.)
- Please do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have fully examined and tested the product up to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code will void any possible of return regardless of RMA or credit request.
- Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- All accessories (power supply, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
- Product/ manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- Proper and valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you without credit. All returns must be 100 PERCENT COMPLETE and without any damage or writing on the box, otherwise 15% restocking fee will apply. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Unless otherwise stated, you have 21 days from the ship date or the date on which the product left the warehouse (irrespective of when the actual delivery of the product takes place). RMA number can be received from our website. All products sold as “SALE” or ” CLEARANCE” items have a return policy of 7 (seven) days.
NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility; Os Edge will match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s). In case of price drop during the exchange period customer will only be credited for the current Os Edge advertised price. Seller doesn't offer price protection. RMA is valid for 10 days. Please allow 14 days for us to process your credit.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a minimum 25 percent restocking fee and applicable shipping charges (manufacturer restrictions may apply to your return).
Products from the brands like Apple, Compaq, IBM, Toshiba, Sony and Hewlett-Packard are accepted for repair only and absolutely no return or exchange. No returns will be accepted on any custom ordered products or custom configured computers. Once a custom system order is placed with Os Edge, the order is invoiced and no cancellations or returns is allowed.
No refund/exchange or credit will be provided on return of any make or model of any software, cables or installable hardware including Memory, CPU, Motherboards, printer cartridge etc.
All products are sold with their respective manufacturer's warranties. Please note that warranty periods and services vary by manufacturers and products.
Purchaser is responsible for all charges released to customers and express shipping for RMA.
Oversize products (for example televisions of 27 inches or larger) may not be returned at all. You are advised that the following responsibilities are yours upon taking delivery of your oversize product:
- Please inspect the box of the product carefully before the shipper leaves your premises. If you discover/find any damage, or an incorrect item, refuse delivery. The shipper will remove the oversize product and we will credit your order.
- You must sign the shipper's release form (if you are an adult) to complete the delivery process. Your signature acknowledges and confirms that you understand this Special Return Policy, and the condition of the product meets your expectations, and you understand that you cannot return the product.
- Once you have received the delivery, contact the manufacturer directly or check for any applicable warranty you might have.
We strongly suggest/recommend that you should fully insure your return shipment in regards to loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS and Fed Ex. This is for your protection.
Please note that if the box is opened or the box is marked with writing other than the shipping label, we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee to help offset our loss on the devalued goods.
Please note that the seller doesn't offer price protection. Due to nature of our business price paid by you today may be different tomorrow. All specials and promotions are limited to stock on hand. Os Edge is not responsible for typographical errors. We reserve the right to limit quantities on all products.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our catalogs and on our Web site(s). However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
If an error is made in listing a product's correct price, Os Edge shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Os Edge shall immediately issue a credit/refund in the amount of the incorrect price.
Please note that not all items are covered by our returns policy.
You may claim the Manufacturer's Rebate directly from the manufacturer provided that the Rebates terms and conditions are followed. Please be advised that all transactions on rebates are between you and the manufacturer only.
You are suggested to take a printout of the terms and condition for your reference. This will avoid any misunderstanding caused due the change in the policy without notice.